Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Eat Natural



Summer is great for many things. When it comes to eating, there's many fresh foods that are abundantly available. Fruits like cherries, strawberries, peaches, and plums are refreshing to enjoy on a hot summer day. To eat natural is eating clean! Not processed, not killed with heat and than injected with preservatives. Eating my food exactly how it was created, naturally. By doing that I'm eating my vitamins, minerals, proteins, complex carbs and fats in its natural state. All the fundamentals and building blocks for a strong, resilient and lively body! A reflection of life in its truest form to be clean in body, mind and spirit. Some people may argue that by eating completely raw can extend your life along with many other wonderful benefits.


So back to my main point. I'm making subtle changes to the increased amount of raw foods I'll eat opposed to heated and cook foods. By doing so, I've noticed an increase in energy and an improvement with digestion. For me, I believe my natural path begins here. I've learned that health begins with the gut. During the embryonic stage of life, many organs bud out from the gut. So it's good to keep the gut/stomach and intestines clean and healthy with proper foods that are living and not dead by ways of cooking. To even eat meat, it must first ferment in the stomach before passing through the intestines. That's insane! To imagine sitting there with rotting meat inside you with no way out! My apologies to the people that do eat meat, no offence intended...heck I've eaten meat! This is how I help myself to overstand the truth of natural eating, cause that ain't!


I am walking this path, and sharing my experience with you. If it influences you, embrace it and we can do it together.


So cheers to eating naturally, one step at a time :)


-Camille




No comments:

Post a Comment