Friday, August 14, 2009

Connection





The benefits of fitness are beyond physical appearance. It sets the tone for each cell in our body to unify and function as it was designed to be. To strengthen each system, leaving yourself open to connect with your entire being, that of body, mind and spirit.


My personal experience so far today has been incredibly heightened starting simply with a fitness class. I left the gym feeling strong, detoxed, appreciated and motivated :)


I meditated and prayed, and decided to be open to receive what life brings knowing that my response can determine my destiny. I choose to learn and grow, to live and not be afraid, to give and love.


So remember the possibilities of a whole experience your workout can be!
I guess this is my testimony to fitness ;) I wanna hear yours :)




Cheers,
Camille






1 comment:

  1. Great Blog, I enjoyed the article on the Liver and it's many functions....Keep em coming !!

    MK

    ReplyDelete