Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Annnd we're back!

Well hi there *blushing* yes it has been quit a moment since my last posting... umm Valentines Day to be exact, gosh my sincere apologies. So what has everyone been up to for the past...let's see FIVE months?

Me?

Oh, I've been occupied with moving around three times finally landing upon our humble home, and oh ya I had a baby! So my plate has been pretty full with the above mentioned. I feel like I'm finally settled and getting a routine so I'm anxious to re-apply myself to my passion that I share with you.

So this is my informal "I'm Back" message. Stay tuned as I have some awesome thoughts I will be expressing in the near future, just bare with me :-)

Be Happy, Be Healthy. Cheers


"Absence extinguishes small passions and increases great ones, as the wind blows out a candle, and blows in a fire."
~François de la Rochefoucauld

No comments:

Post a Comment