Thursday, October 7, 2010

positive thursday

"When one woman honors who she is, all women collectively move closer to becoming what they are capable of being."



I've grown up seeing my mother work hard, raising 4 children all on her own. Her strength amazes me til today. The strength of a woman. I've learned to identify that strength within myself. There is a lineage of resilient woman in my life that are apart of me. Without a shadow of a doubt, my capabilities have made achievements and my potential is continuous.

Fear will no longer hold dominion over me, and Faith will extend me. I honor all the women in my life, the mothers, the teachers, the students, the professionals, the friends... my sisters. We as women need to edify each other consistently, reminding each other to take care of ourselves first. To dream and live now. We need to realize that our own aspirations and will to push is what teaches our communities and children to aspire and push. So cheers to Sisterhood, our Mothers and all Women.


"A Nation Can Rise No Higher Than The Woman"





No comments:

Post a Comment