Sunday, September 12, 2010

Waking Up

@CamNatural -- Something in you is waking up to something more! Congrats! (by @crystalandrus)

Have you ever ran into someone that you haven't seen for a long time and they say something light to you that leaves you shaken to your core? Ever read a blog post, a Facebook status message, or a tweet and you feel that it's speaking directly to you? What about just spending time in a quiet place with no distractions around, and hearing the still voice of your inner being giving you answers to the questions you may have asked externally only to come up short of no solution. Have you?

I was scrolling through my Twitter timeline this morning and was able to have a brief connect with an inspiring professional who knows what she's talking about. She 'tweeted' to me, "Something in you is waking up to something more.." that little tweet left me with goosebumps. It addressed some concerns and thoughts I've been having about my future, especially after facing an adverse situation at work this past week. Another snippet and reminder that God will send people to give you a message that you need at the right moment. So I am thankful that I'm able to pay attention to those messages and be ok. I know that I am on the right path.

I am sharing this inspiring video (above) with you by Crystal Andrus, hope you enjoy :)

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment